SELLING MADE EASY
The first step for us to work together? Sign the Listing Agreement.
Dave, Troy, and the rest of Dave Clark Realty are client-centric. We put your needs first and we want you to be with the best Realtor possible for you. In fact, we offer the Opt-Out Option: at any point before you accept and sign an offer from a buyer, if you are not happy with our service, you may terminate our agreement.
We want you to be absolutely happy, and we want what is best for you.
Our goal is to help you with your goals, and arrange the best schedule to make that happen. You will be provided with a Project Manager who will suggest ways to help your home show well. This includes de-cluttering, cleaning, and repairing that drippy faucet. If desired, we’ll go even further and discuss staging, possible painting, landscape improvement, and/or kitchen/bath updating.
We have the connections to get all the work done quickly and efficiently. You decide what approach to take, and Dave Clark Realty will make it happen.
LEAVE THE DETAILS TO US
Dave Clark Realty will:
– Determine the scope of the work
– Get estimates
– Get your approval on all estimates before starting work
– Monitor work
– Inspect work when completed, providing and completing a punch list of any last details to make sure your home shines
– Manage everything, from doorknob changes to entire kitchen and bathroom remodels, so you don’t have to.
We do all this to make your life easier and earn you the best return on investment.
THE PRICE IS RIGHT
Dave and Troy have over 50 years of experience, and we’ll use this to recommend the best list price for your home. We see the list price as a tool to get you the highest and best sales price. We’ll discuss strategies with you, but the final decision—like all decisions—will be yours. We recommend; you always decide.
THE BEST TIMELINE
There is an art to deciding exactly when to list. Many factors exist that could affect the sales price of your home. We will go over all of these factors, including competition and market trends, to determine when is the perfect time to put your home on the market.
We advertise your property at weekly real estate meetings. We make sure all Realtors know about your house in advance so they can begin to spread the word about your home.
– In-house marketing writer to prepare marketing copy and promotional materials tailor-made for your property
– Full-page ad in San Jose’s Mercury News
– Full-page ads in other local Silicon Valley paper
– Custom, high-quality, 8-page brochures that include professional photos and details of your home
– Custom, double-sided fliers that will be attached to the For Sale signpost
– Your home will be featured on HUNDREDS of websites with pictures and video
– Online marketing campaign to include Google AdWords and Facebook Ads
– 2D floorplan
– 3D virtual tour
– 25 professional marketing photos
– Custom, high-quality property video shot by a professional videography team
– Twilight Tour for neighbors with food and beverage
– Open House for Realtors on Thursday (where applicable) with food and beverage
– Open Houses on Saturday and Sunday for the public
– More directional signs pointing to your Open Houses than any other Realtor
– High-quality professional brochure listing the many features of your home. This brochure will be on the For Sale signpost and inside the property for Open House guests.
– Baristas during the first weekend of Open Houses to serve guests coffee, tea, and Italian sodas
Years of experience help us to negotiate the very best contract for you. In fact, we regularly teach seminars on win-win negotiating and regularly train other agents.
Another Dave Clark Realty benefit is that we pre-negotiate your offers. From the first contact with the buyer’s Realtor, we “talk up” your property, explaining its special attributes and unique worth. We are confident about our negotiating strength, and this puts you, our seller(s), in a very strong and favorable position.
Once the offer is accepted, we take care of the details so you can relax until the check is in your hands. We are also happy to arrange a rent-back after close of escrow, allowing you to vacate at your convenience.
Remember: Dave Clark Realty is here for you.