1) SELLING MADE EASY
The first step for us to work together is signing the Listing Agreement. Dave, Troy, and the entire Dave Clark Realty are client-centric. We put your needs first and we want you to be with the best Realtor possible for you. In fact, we offer the Opt-Out Option. If, at any point, you are not happy with our service, you may terminate our agreement. We want you to be absolutely happy and we want what is best for you.
2) MAKE THE GAME PLAN
Our goal is to help you with your goals and arrange the best schedule to make that happen. We will suggest ways to help your home show well. The basics are de-cluttering, cleaning, and repairing that drippy faucet. But we’ll talk about going beyond that, if desired, and discuss staging, possible painting, landscape improvement, and/or kitchen/bath updating. We have the connections to get all the work done quickly and efficiently. You decide what approach to take and the Dave Clark Realty will make it happen.
3) WE TAKE CARE OF ALL THE DETAILS
– Determine the scope of the work you desire
– Get estimates
– Get your approval on all estimates before starting work
– Monitor work
– Inspect work when completed, providing and completing a punch list of any last details to make sure your home SHINES
– We manage all, from doorknob changes to whole kitchen and bathroom remodels – so you don’t have to. We do this to make your life easier and get you the best return on investment.
4) THE PRICE IS RIGHT
Dave and Troy have over 50 years experience and we’ll use this to recommend the best list price for your home. The list price is a tool to get you the highest and best sales price. We’ll discuss strategies with you, but the final decision, like all decisions, is yours. We recommend, you always decide.
5) DETERMINE THE BEST TIMELINE
There is an art to deciding exactly when to list. Many factors exist that could affect the sales price of your home. We will go over all of these factors, including the competition and market trends, to determine when is the perfect time to have your home on the market.
6) UNPARALLELED MARKETING – second to none.
– Advertising your property at weekly real estate meetings. We make sure all Realtors know about your house in advance so they can begin to spread the word about your home.
– Full page ad in the San Jose Mercury News
– Full page ads in the local Silicon Valley papers
– Your home will be featured on HUNDREDS of websites with pictures and video.
– Twilight tour for neighbors with food and beverage
– Realtor open house on Thursday (where applicable) with food and beverage for the agents
– Weekend Open Houses on Saturday and Sunday for the public
– More directional signs pointing to your Open Houses than any other Realtor
– High-quality professional brochure listing the many features of your home. Brochure will be on For Sale signpost and inside the property for open house guests.
– Baristas at every open house serving guests coffee drinks, tea, and Italian sodas
7) PRE-NEGOTIATE AND NEGOTIATE
Years of experience help us to negotiate the best contract for you. In fact, we regularly teach seminars on win-win negotiating and have trained other agents as well. Another Dave Clark Realty advantage is that we pre-negotiate your offers. From the first contact with the buyer’s Realtors, we ‘talk up’ your property, explaining its special attributes and unique worth. We are confident about our negotiating strength, and it puts you, the seller(s), in a very strong and favorable position.
8) CLOSE THE SALE
Once the offer is accepted, we take care of the details, so you can relax until the check is in your hands!!! We are also happy to arrange a rent-back after close of escrow so you can vacate at your convenience.
We get Results because we Listen!!!