When you choose to buy with the Dave Clark Realty, you will partner with a dedicated agent that will work to ensure your offer gets accepted in this very volatile Silicon Valley market. Due to low housing inventory, most properties on the market face a multiple offer situation. It is crucial that you are being represented by an agent that knows how to make your offer stand out from the rest. Our buyer specialists are carefully selected by Dave & Troy to ensure vast knowledge, expertise, and most importantly, superior service. Your full-service agent will negotiate fiercely on your behalf with your needs in mind at all times. We build our relationships on trust and high customer satisfaction with our number one goal being to get the best possible outcome for you. Our services come at no charge to you!
STEPS TO BUYING A HOME
1) The Decision – Is now the time to buy? Your agent will guide you and explain any local and/or national factors that may affect the purchasing power of your home.
2) Consider Your Needs – How much house do you need? What features are you looking for? Your personal agent will aim to find you a home that meets the items on your wishlist and will advise you accordingly on potential improvement options and returns on your investment.
3) Go Shopping – Check out your future neighborhood at different times of the day for traffic and noise. Are parks and other recreational locations important to you? We want to ensure you are happy with your decision for years to come.
4) Get Pre-Approved, Not Pre-Qualified – Make sure that you are comfortable with your monthly payments and that any expenses outside of the purchase meet your budget. We will never pressure you into purchasing a home you cannot afford. We will also let you know of any home buying programs you may be eligible for.5) Use Dave Clark Technology – You will have access to the latest technology and tools that will allow you to find homes for sale across multiple platforms. If the home is publicly listed, you will know about it.
6) Insider Connections – In addition to publicly listed properties, we are privy to information on dozens of upcoming homes for sale that is not publicly listed, giving you a leg up on the competition come offer time.
7) Make the Offer – We are disclosure and inspection experts. With more than 100 years of combined team experience, we know contracts and reports inside and out. In addition to our fierce negotiating, we will pre-negotiate to best position your offer package before the home sellers even begin to review the offers i21`n the home. This includes effective presentation techniques to make you stand out from the crowd.
8) We Take Care of All the Details – We will provide you with an escrow timeline, assist with your deposit, and inform you of all loan, title, and escrow guidelines. You will be kept up-to-date along every step of the way. Our goal is to answer your questions before they are even asked.
9) Utilities & Services – In the weeks prior to closing, we’ll let you know what steps you’ll need to take to set up or transfer any utilities or home services for your new property. If you are purchasing a new construction home, we’ll keep you updated with all necessary service installation timelines.
10) Final Walk-Through & Signing – Need a second walk-through to ease your mind? You got it. We will do whatever it takes to put your mind at ease. We will also arrange all that is needed for the final signing in conjunction with the title company. With so much going on for you all at once, we understand this may be an overwhelming time. Let us give you peace of mind.
11) We Hand You the KEY! – We will wrap up your home buying process by personally welcoming you to your new home with your new key in hand.
If you’re ready to start your home search, or have absolutely any questions we can help answer for you, give us a call today!